If you have any questions, problems or suggestions regarding the Radar Screensaver, you may contact the support by e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org – for common questions and suggestions.
email@example.com – for questions and suggestions regarding ordering and activation.
Online contact form
F.A.Q. – Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I set Radar as my screensaver?
Open Windows Control Panel and activate "Display" applet. Another way is to click with right button of your mouse somewhere at desktop and select "Properties" item from context menu.
Switch there to "Screensaver" tab and choose the "Radar" from a list of the screensavers installed on your PC. To confirm default screensaver selection, press the "OK" button.
- How do I change screensaver settings?
Open "Display" applet, switch to "Screensaver" tab. Select Radar from a list of available screensavers and press the "Settings" button.
- Radar screensaver is very slow.
Make sure you have the latest version of drivers for your graphics card. Try to decrease resolution settings of the screensaver to "16 bits, 640x480", decrease animation complexity settings. You may try to decrease FPS rate and disable screensaver operation on secondary monitors if you have more than one video display connected to your PC.
- Radar screensaver cannot start.
You need to install the latest Open GL and/or DirectX drivers for your graphics card. Radar screensaver will not work if your graphics card does not support either Open GL or DirectX, or it has insufficient video memory (VRAM).
- How to start Radar screensaver manually?
You may use "Preview" button at "Screensaver" tab of the "Display" applet. Another (and most flexible) way is to create an application shortcut for starting the screensaver. It can do it for you – open screensaver settings tab "message" and press button "Create at desktop".
- Can I save the image produced by screensaver?
Press the "Print Screen" key while the screensaver is running. This will copy the image from display into your clipboard and you will be able to paste it in painting program for further saving, processing or printing.
- Why does the screen go blank after a while?
You may have energy saving turned on your computer, which will turn the screen black. Check at the bottom of the "Screensaver" tab on your "Display" applet the "Power..." button.
- I think I have found a bug. What should I do?
If you have found a bug, please get in touch with us at our online bug report form. Please include the following in your bug report:
- Screensaver version number: see "About" tab for the version number. Ensure, that you have the latest version – the bug might be already fixed;
- Platform you are running on (Win 98 or Win XP, for example);
- Graphics card model (GeForce 4 32Mb, for example);
- Any error message, if one was generated;
- A detailed description of how the problem occurred.
- I have ordered the screensaver, but nothing happens.
This may be result of anti-spam e-mail server tools activity or misspelled e-mail address on order form. Try to contact us again from another e-mail address or via support online form. We will contact you soon: we receive reports on each processed order.
- I enter my key code and screensaver says that activation failed.
It would be better to use the "copy & paste" method while entering the code instead of typing it manually because misspelling is possible. If nothing helps, please, contact us.
- I activated the screensaver, but it still shows reminder window.
Probably, the screensaver could not store your registration information into the Windows registry. Some kinds of software, like antivirus, antispyware and even firewall tools may block parts of registry to prevent them from damaging by malicious software. Try disabling them for the time of screensaver activation. Later, you may safely enable these tools again.
- How do I uninstall Radar screensaver?
It can be uninstalled as any other application. To uninstall the Radar screensaver, open "Add/Remove Programs" applet from the Control Panel and find the screensaver item there. Then press the "Remove" button and confirm uninstall. Following operations will be performed automatically.
- Do you have versions for Mac, Linux, OS/2, Win 3.1 etc?
No, only Windows 98/ME or Windows NT4/XP/2000/2003.
- Is Radar screensaver available on CD?
Yes, you can add screensaver delivery on CD as an option to your order for additional fee.